Straumann ® BLX is HereCarpinteria, CA
Straumann® connector known as Abutment
Straumann® SLActive implants
At Carpinteria Smiles we are committed to achieve excellence by providing the best treatment option to our patient. To reach this goal, we chose our implant system based on recent studies and publications.
Straumann® Stands for premium Swiss quality, precision, and innovation delivering confidence in dentistry, back by the largest global scientific network since its foundation in 1954. As the global leader in implantology, they deliver cutting-edge innovations that regarded as industry benchmarks and disruptive technological breakthroughs, supported by long-term scientific evidence.
With decades of experience at the leading edge of dental implant technology solutions, Straumann® is a trusted resource and to date, more than 14 million Straumann® dental implants have been successfully placed, with outstanding long-term results documented in more than 700 scientific publications.
SLAcive is one of the Straumann® highest performance surface for the highest predictability and accelerated osseointergration. Recent studies show an outstanding clinical performance of SLActive implants even in very challenging treatment protocols
Predictability: Implant survival rate in immediate loading after 10 years: 98.2% which makes it very reliable.
Osseointegration: One of the beauties of Straumann SLActive implants is reducing healing period from 6-8 weeks down to 3-4 weeks in all indications. (There are cases that do not fall into this category, such as patients who need bone reconstructions through Guided bone regeneration or patients who need sinus lift, and so forth)
In Carpinteria Smiles, we do not offer you just Struamann® implant, but we offer you Struamann SLActive implant which is one of the most superior and highest-quality implants that a patient can have. With Struamann® SLActive implant you can have your crown way earlier than many other implant systems. It will cut the healing time safely by about half. In most of the cases, patients can have crown final crown in about 2 months unlike many other implant systems that it may take up to 4 to 5 months.
In Carpinteria Smiles, we see you as a member of our family, and believe that you deserve nothing less than the best.
Quality Dental Services Can Transform Your Smile
By visiting us as soon as possible, our team can help get you the professional treatment you need. Instead of waiting around and allowing the symptoms to get worse, we can provide you with treatment options.
Dental Implant Terminology
- An abutment is a component that attaches to the dental implant so a professional can place a dental crown to provide patients with an artificial, aesthetically pleasing and fully-functional smile.
- Dental Crown
- A crown is an artificial tooth, usually consisting of porcelain, which covers the top of the implant to provide people with an aesthetically pleasing and fully-functional tooth.
- Endosteal (endosseous)
- Endosteal is a type of dental implant that a professional places in the alveolar and basal bone of the mandible that transcends only one cortical plate.
- Implant-Supported Bridge
- An implant-supported bridge is a dental bridge that professionals fix in place with the use of dental implants inserted in the jaw to create a sturdy set of artificial teeth.
Call Us To Learn More About Dental Implants
Dental implants closely imitate the form and function of natural teeth. If you are missing teeth, this may be the solution for you. Call (805) 920-2141 to set up an appointment at Carpinteria Smiles and learn more about this procedure.
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Clinical Terms. 2022
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD). Home Page. 2022
- WebMD. WebMD’s Oral Care Guide. 2022
About our business, license, and website security
- Carpinteria Smiles was established in 2022.
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Santa Barbara County and Ventura County
- We serve patients from the following cities: Carpinteria, Summerland, Santa Barbara, Montecito, Goleta, Ventura, Oxnard, Ojai, Camarillo, and Lompoc
- CA (License #103337). View License Information and Specifics
- National Provider Identifier Database (1720555279). View NPI Registry Information
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details
When Would A Dentist Recommend Dental Bridges?
You may have heard of dental bridges as a type of restorative treatment at the dentist’s office. It is one of the various options the dentist can explore to restore smiles and the full function of the mouth. As you consider this treatment along with other possible solutions, it is helpful to understand how bridges…
What You Should Know About The All-on-4??Process
The All-on-4® process involves the placement of dental implants and the creation and attachment of dentures. Once complete, the entire process allows patients to replace an entire arch of missing teeth, which can improve oral health and appearance. Ready to learn more about the All-on-4 procedure and process?The following information should be reviewed prior to…
What Are Invisalign Clear Aligners?
Invisalign® is a teeth-straightening treatment that entails wearing sets of custom-made transparent aligners over the teeth. Unlike traditional metal braces that use wires and brackets, the aligners are removable, which means wearers can take them off when they want to eat or brush their teeth. Learn about these clear aligners and how they are used to…
What To Expect At Your General Dentist Visit
It is common knowledge that oral health is important and includes regular visits to the general dentist. However, due to busy schedules, there is hardly any time to keep up with those appointments, especially if people do not know what to expect. Routine dental appointments help ensure that potential issues never develop or get out…
A Dental Implant And Crown For A Single Missing Tooth
Single-tooth dental implant are great options for people missing one or more teeth. Implants can help to improve talking and chewing. They can also enhance your appearance and improve your smile. Read on to learn about the various parts of a dental implant and what the implant procedure involves.An implant and crown can be used…