Veraviewepocs 3D R100 CBCT ScannerCarpinteria, CA
The Morita Veraviewepocs 3D R100 CBCT Scanner is the high quality The Veraviewepocs 3D R100 offers unique MORITA image quality for our patients at Carpenteria Smiles. This unit has revolutionized 3D imaging and continues to set standards. Superior image quality in 3D and 2D, the MORITA-exclusive Panoramic Scout function, and the MORITA-exclusive Reuleaux image format, are just a few examples. In addition, there are features such as eight selectable exposure areas, an automatic exposure for panorama shots, and innovative techniques for automatic dose reduction.
- Excellent, far above average image quality for 3D and 2D images for a precise diagnosis
- Automatic exposure control for panoramic images
- Six fields of view, according to indication
- Panoramic Scout: Easy and reliable selection of target areas for 3D images
- Innovative functions for automatic dose reduction with regard to patients (e.g. children) and image acquisition areas
- Easy and reliable operation
This powerful system enables us to deliver for you many additional benefits:
- an extraordinary combination of the most precise 3D imaging
- large image detail
- lowest radiation exposure reliable diagnostics
- digital planning for all indications in modern dentistry, including:
- Implant placement surgery
- Oral-maxillofacial surgery
- Impacted and supernumerary teeth
- DICOM export for implant surgical guides & CAD/CAM integration
- Airway analysis
Your comfort as our patient is the most important key to our success with your smile and oral well-being. We use cutting edge technology for our patients comfort and ease of mind.
At Carpinteria Smiles, We Keep Our Patients Comfort and Safety in Mind First when evaluating your treatment plan using the Morita Veraviewepocs 3D R100 CBCT Scanner!
Root Canal – Yes or No?
With the Morita CBCT Scanner, Carpinteria Smiles is able to identify Root Fractures that would not be visible on a panoramic or periapical film which is very important when making a decision if you need a Root Canal or not which reduces risk to our patients.
Maxillary Impacted Canine Tooth
The Morita Veraviewepocs 3D R100 CBCT Scanner at Carpinteria Smiles, we can accurately view detailed information on the inner structure of the tooth in 3D allowing us to see the detailed view of the eruption and exact position of the maxillary impacted canine tooth. This saves the patient additional risk and time in surgery to remove the tooth.
At Carpinteria Smiles we use the Morita Veraviewepocs 3D R100 CBCT Scanner for a comprehensive periodontal and implant treatment plan with complete confidence to use in specific planning for block grafts, sinus grafts and implant placement minimizing surgery time and risk. Our patients can see for themselves with accuracy and precision their treatment plant.
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Clinical Terms. 2022
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD). Home Page. 2022
- WebMD. WebMD’s Oral Care Guide. 2022
About our business, license, and website security
- Carpinteria Smiles was established in 2022.
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Santa Barbara County and Ventura County
- We serve patients from the following cities: Carpinteria, Summerland, Santa Barbara, Montecito, Goleta, Ventura, Oxnard, Ojai, Camarillo, and Lompoc
- CA (License #103337). View License Information and Specifics
- National Provider Identifier Database (1720555279). View NPI Registry Information
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details
When Would A Dentist Recommend Dental Bridges?
You may have heard of dental bridges as a type of restorative treatment at the dentist’s office. It is one of the various options the dentist can explore to restore smiles and the full function of the mouth. As you consider this treatment along with other possible solutions, it is helpful to understand how bridges…
What You Should Know About The All-on-4??Process
The All-on-4® process involves the placement of dental implants and the creation and attachment of dentures. Once complete, the entire process allows patients to replace an entire arch of missing teeth, which can improve oral health and appearance. Ready to learn more about the All-on-4 procedure and process?The following information should be reviewed prior to…
What Are Invisalign Clear Aligners?
Invisalign® is a teeth-straightening treatment that entails wearing sets of custom-made transparent aligners over the teeth. Unlike traditional metal braces that use wires and brackets, the aligners are removable, which means wearers can take them off when they want to eat or brush their teeth. Learn about these clear aligners and how they are used to…
What To Expect At Your General Dentist Visit
It is common knowledge that oral health is important and includes regular visits to the general dentist. However, due to busy schedules, there is hardly any time to keep up with those appointments, especially if people do not know what to expect. Routine dental appointments help ensure that potential issues never develop or get out…
A Dental Implant And Crown For A Single Missing Tooth
Single-tooth dental implant are great options for people missing one or more teeth. Implants can help to improve talking and chewing. They can also enhance your appearance and improve your smile. Read on to learn about the various parts of a dental implant and what the implant procedure involves.An implant and crown can be used…